Become a Covenant Partner
We are a partnership organization that builds relationships in the community to serve people in need.
Organizations become Covenant Partners of the Fuller Center for Housing in as many of the following ways as they are able:
- Praying for the leaders, volunteers, and supporters of the Fuller Center
- Encouraging potential partner families to apply for help.
- Volunteering at Fuller Center sites locally, around the U.S., or internationally
- Filling local Fuller Center board or committee position openings
- Supporting the ministry financially (contact us for options)
- Providing food and/or lodging for volunteers on occasions
- Welcoming and partnering with the selected homeowner family(s) as needed and appropriate, in coordination with the Fuller Center Family Partnering committee.
To learn more about becoming a Covenant Partner, contact us!