#Giving Tuesday is a global day of giving that harnesses the power of individuals, communities and organizations to encourage philanthropy and to celebrate generosity worldwide.
The Fuller Center for Housing of Greater Kansas City MO is a local Covenant Partner organization of The Fuller Center for Housing. The Fuller Center for Housing is a Christian 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that seeks to eradicate poverty housing by promoting partnerships with individuals and community groups to build and rehabilitate homes for people in need. We could not carry out our mission without the support of our community!
This year, with your generous support:
- The Rodriguez family moved into their new home,
- a much needed ramp was installed at the Goatley household to make the home safe and accessible,
- and much needed repairs were made to homes across the Kansas City area!
FCH needs your help to continue partnering WITH more families in need of decent, safe and affordable housing. We invite you to continue supporting this great movement to end poverty housing with your generous gifts of treasure and time. Please consider us in your plans for Giving Tuesday and making year-end donations!
Giving to the Fuller Center for Housing of Greater Kansas City is easy and you have many options:
- If you would like to make a donation to the Fuller Center for Housing of Greater Kansas City, visit the Fuller Center’s donation system. Select Missouri – FCH Of Greater Kansas City as the U.S. Covenant Partner you would like to donate to.
- You can mail donations directly to:Fuller Center for Housing of Greater Kansas City
PO Box 901365
Kansas City, MO 64190-1365
- You can make a difference while you shop!
Click here if you prefer to contact us directly to discuss making a donation.
If you prefer to give your time, please contact us to find out how you can sign up as a volunteer!
Thank you for your consideration and support!