Please look at our criteria for homeowner partners below. To apply for a house, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your family’s actual housing need based on the suitability of your current shelter.
- Your income and ability to pay a monthly zero interest mortgage payment.
- Your willingness to participate as a partner with The Fuller Center for Housing. (See Fuller Center Homeowner Partnership Agreement)
In order to process your application you will need the following items listed:
- Verification of household income:
Copies of your four most recent check stubs (if employed) and copies of award letters for any benefits you may receive, including Food Stamps, AFDC and SSI.
- State issued ID card or Driver’s License
- Social Security Card
- Rent/Landlord Receipts- the last four paid rent receipts
- Copies of ALL Utility Bills – last two paid utility bills
- Divorce Decree
- Bankruptcy Papers
- Most recent federal tax return
Residency Requirements: Applicant must be a resident within the Fuller Center for Housing’s service area (Clay, Platte or Jackson counties in Missouri) for at least six (6) months prior to application.
Re-application following denial: Denied applicants can re-apply after a minimum wait of 6 months from the date of the denial letter, subject to published application periods.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, disability, marital status, or national origin.